BIC and miR-155 are highly expressed in Hodgkin, primary mediastinal and diffuse large B cell lymphomas
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 207, Issue 2, pages 243–249, October 2005
How to Cite
Kluiver, J., Poppema, S., de Jong, D., Blokzijl, T., Harms, G., Jacobs, S., Kroesen, B.-J. and van den Berg, A. (2005), BIC and miR-155 are highly expressed in Hodgkin, primary mediastinal and diffuse large B cell lymphomas. J. Pathol., 207: 243–249. doi: 10.1002/path.1825
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2005
- Dutch Cancer Society. Grant Number: RUG 01-2414
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!