Frequent alteration of p16INK4a/p14ARF and p53 pathways in the round cell component of myxoid/round cell liposarcoma: p53 gene alterations and reduced p14ARF expression both correlate with poor prognosis
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 207, Issue 4, pages 410–421, December 2005
How to Cite
Oda, Y., Yamamoto, H., Takahira, T., Kobayashi, C., Kawaguchi, K., Tateishi, N., Nozuka, Y., Tamiya, S., Tanaka, K., Matsuda, S., Yokoyama, R., Iwamoto, Y. and Tsuneyoshi, M. (2005), Frequent alteration of p16INK4a/p14ARF and p53 pathways in the round cell component of myxoid/round cell liposarcoma: p53 gene alterations and reduced p14ARF expression both correlate with poor prognosis. J. Pathol., 207: 410–421. doi: 10.1002/path.1848
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2005
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: 15590304
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!