Tumours from MSH2 mutation carriers show loss of MSH2 expression but many tumours from MLH1 mutation carriers exhibit weak positive MLH1 staining
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 207, Issue 4, pages 385–395, December 2005
How to Cite
Mangold, E., Pagenstecher, C., Friedl, W., Fischer, H.-P., Merkelbach-Bruse, S., Ohlendorf, M., Friedrichs, N., Aretz, S., Buettner, R., Propping, P. and Mathiak, M. (2005), Tumours from MSH2 mutation carriers show loss of MSH2 expression but many tumours from MLH1 mutation carriers exhibit weak positive MLH1 staining. J. Pathol., 207: 385–395. doi: 10.1002/path.1858
- Issue online: 7 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2004
- Deutsche Krebshilfe. Grant Number: 70-3027 Ma 1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!