HPV-mediated cervical carcinogenesis: concepts and clinical implications
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2006 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Special Issue: Infection and Disease: Cause and Cure
Volume 208, Issue 2, pages 152–164, January 2006
How to Cite
Snijders, P. J., Steenbergen, R. D., Heideman, D. A. and Meijer, C. J. (2006), HPV-mediated cervical carcinogenesis: concepts and clinical implications. J. Pathol., 208: 152–164. doi: 10.1002/path.1866
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!