PIK3CA mutation and histological type in breast carcinoma: high frequency of mutations in lobular carcinoma
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2005 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 208, Issue 3, pages 350–355, February 2006
How to Cite
Buttitta, F., Felicioni, L., Barassi, F., Martella, C., Paolizzi, D., Fresu, G., Salvatore, S., Cuccurullo, F., Mezzetti, A., Campani, D. and Marchetti, A. (2006), PIK3CA mutation and histological type in breast carcinoma: high frequency of mutations in lobular carcinoma. J. Pathol., 208: 350–355. doi: 10.1002/path.1908
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2005
- CNR–MURST (Centro Nazionale Ricerche–Ministero dell'Università e della Ricerca Scientifica e Tecnologica)
- CEA (Center of Excellence on Aging)
- FIRB (Fondo per gli Investimenti della Ricerca di Base)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!