These authors contributed equally to this work.
Lymphatic endothelium-specific hyaluronan receptor LYVE-1 is expressed by stabilin-1+, F4/80+, CD11b+ macrophages in malignant tumours and wound healing tissue in vivo and in bone marrow cultures in vitro: implications for the assessment of lymphangiogenesis
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 209, Issue 1, pages 67–77, May 2006
How to Cite
Schledzewski, K., Falkowski, M., Moldenhauer, G., Metharom, P., Kzhyshkowska, J., Ganss, R., Demory, A., Falkowska-Hansen, B., Kurzen, H., Ugurel, S., Geginat, G., Arnold, B. and Goerdt, S. (2006), Lymphatic endothelium-specific hyaluronan receptor LYVE-1 is expressed by stabilin-1+, F4/80+, CD11b+ macrophages in malignant tumours and wound healing tissue in vivo and in bone marrow cultures in vitro: implications for the assessment of lymphangiogenesis. J. Pathol., 209: 67–77. doi: 10.1002/path.1942
- Issue online: 28 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2005
- Tumour Centre Heidelberg/Mannheim
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: SFB 405
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!