Adoptive transfer of regulatory NKT lymphocytes ameliorates non-alcoholic steatohepatitis and glucose intolerance in ob/ob mice and is associated with intrahepatic CD8 trapping
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 209, Issue 1, pages 121–128, May 2006
How to Cite
Elinav, E., Pappo, O., Sklair-Levy, M., Margalit, M., Shibolet, O., Gomori, M., Alper, R., Thalenfeld, B., Engelhardt, D., Rabbani, E. and Ilan, Y. (2006), Adoptive transfer of regulatory NKT lymphocytes ameliorates non-alcoholic steatohepatitis and glucose intolerance in ob/ob mice and is associated with intrahepatic CD8 trapping. J. Pathol., 209: 121–128. doi: 10.1002/path.1950
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2005
- The Israel Science Foundation Grant; The Roaman-Epstein Liver Research Foundation; Research Grant from ENZO Biochem
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!