Increased gene copy numbers at chromosome 20q are frequent in both squamous cell carcinomas and adenocarcinomas of the cervix
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 209, Issue 2, pages 220–230, June 2006
How to Cite
Wilting, S., Snijders, P., Meijer, G., Ylstra, B., van den IJssel, P., Snijders, A., Albertson, D., Coffa, J., Schouten, J., van de Wiel, M., Meijer, C. and Steenbergen, R. (2006), Increased gene copy numbers at chromosome 20q are frequent in both squamous cell carcinomas and adenocarcinomas of the cervix. J. Pathol., 209: 220–230. doi: 10.1002/path.1966
- Issue online: 11 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2005
- Consortium of Medical Systems Biology. Grant Number: CMSB-137
- NIH. Grant Number: CA 90421
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!