Senescence and serration: a new twist to an old tale
Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 210, Issue 2, pages 137–140, October 2006
How to Cite
Minoo, P. and Jass, J. (2006), Senescence and serration: a new twist to an old tale. J. Pathol., 210: 137–140. doi: 10.1002/path.2047
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!