The authors of this article declared they have no conflicts of interest.
Disrupted galectin-3 causes non-alcoholic fatty liver disease in male mice
Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 210, Issue 4, pages 469–477, December 2006
How to Cite
Nomoto, K., Tsuneyama, K., Abdel Aziz, H., Takahashi, H., Murai, Y., Cui, Z.-G., Fujimoto, M., Kato, I., Hiraga, K., Hsu, D., Liu, F.-T. and Takano, Y. (2006), Disrupted galectin-3 causes non-alcoholic fatty liver disease in male mice. J. Pathol., 210: 469–477. doi: 10.1002/path.2065
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 10 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2006
- Japanese Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture. Grant Numbers: 16790223, 18590324
- Uehara Memorial Foundation
- 21st Century COE Program in Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!