The authors of this article declared they have no conflicts of interest.
Identification of transmembrane proteins as potential prognostic markers and therapeutic targets in breast cancer by a screen for signal sequence encoding transcripts
Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 210, Issue 4, pages 420–430, December 2006
How to Cite
Esseghir, S., Reis-Filho, J., Kennedy, A., James, M., O'Hare, M., Jeffery, R., Poulsom, R. and Isacke, C. (2006), Identification of transmembrane proteins as potential prognostic markers and therapeutic targets in breast cancer by a screen for signal sequence encoding transcripts. J. Pathol., 210: 420–430. doi: 10.1002/path.2071
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2006
- Breakthrough Breast Cancer
- Cancer Research UK
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!