The authors of this article declared they have no conflicts of interest.
A coagulation factor VII deficiency protects against acute inflammatory responses in mice
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 210, Issue 4, pages 488–496, December 2006
How to Cite
Xu, H., Ploplis, V. and Castellino, F. (2006), A coagulation factor VII deficiency protects against acute inflammatory responses in mice. J. Pathol., 210: 488–496. doi: 10.1002/path.2073
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2006
- NIH. Grant Numbers: HL073750, HL019982
- Kleiderer-Pezold endowment
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!