No conflicts of interest were declared.
hSNF5/INI1-deficient tumours and rhabdoid tumours are convergent but not fully overlapping entities†
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2006 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 211, Issue 3, pages 323–330, February 2007
How to Cite
Bourdeaut, F., Fréneaux, P., Thuille, B., Lellouch-Tubiana, A., Nicolas, A., Couturier, J., Pierron, G., Sainte-Rose, C., Bergeron, C., Bouvier, R., Rialland, X., Laurence, V., Michon, J., Sastre-Garau, X. and Delattre, O. (2007), hSNF5/INI1-deficient tumours and rhabdoid tumours are convergent but not fully overlapping entities. J. Pathol., 211: 323–330. doi: 10.1002/path.2103
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 9 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2006
- Ligue Nationale Contre le Cancer (Equipe Labellisée); INSERM; Institut Curie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!