No conflicts of interest were declared.
An essential role for CCAAT/enhancer binding protein β in bleomycin-induced pulmonary fibrosis†
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2006 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 211, Issue 4, pages 455–462, March 2007
How to Cite
Hu, B., Ullenbruch, M., Jin, H., Gharaee-Kermani, M. and Phan, S. (2007), An essential role for CCAAT/enhancer binding protein β in bleomycin-induced pulmonary fibrosis. J. Pathol., 211: 455–462. doi: 10.1002/path.2119
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 2 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2006
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: HL28737, HL31963, HL52285, HL77297
- Sandler Program in Asthma Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!