No conflicts of interest were declared.
Deficiency of the autoimmune regulator AIRE in thymomas is insufficient to elicit autoimmune polyendocrinopathy syndrome type 1 (APS-1)†
Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 211, Issue 5, pages 563–571, April 2007
How to Cite
Ströbel, P., Murumägi, A., Klein, R., Luster, M., Lahti, M., Krohn, K., Schalke, B., Nix, W., Gold, R., Rieckmann, P., Toyka, K., Burek, C., Rosenwald, A., Müller-Hermelink, H., Pujoll-Borrell, R., Meager, A., Willcox, N., Peterson, P. and Marx, A. (2007), Deficiency of the autoimmune regulator AIRE in thymomas is insufficient to elicit autoimmune polyendocrinopathy syndrome type 1 (APS-1). J. Pathol., 211: 563–571. doi: 10.1002/path.2141
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 11 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2006
- European Union (Euro-Thymaide). Grant Number: LSHB-CT-2003-503410
- Deutsche Krebshilfe. Grant Number: 10-1740
- Interdisciplinary Centre for Clinical Research (IZKF), University of Würzburg, Germany
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!