No conflicts of interest were declared.
Methylation patterns of IGFBP7 in colon cancer cell lines are associated with levels of gene expression†
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 212, Issue 1, pages 83–90, May 2007
How to Cite
Lin, J., Lai, M., Huang, Q., Ma, Y., Cui, J. and Ruan, W. (2007), Methylation patterns of IGFBP7 in colon cancer cell lines are associated with levels of gene expression. J. Pathol., 212: 83–90. doi: 10.1002/path.2144
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 7 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2006
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30200333, 30570840
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!