No conflicts of interest were declared.
Methylation patterns of IGFBP7 in colon cancer cell lines are associated with levels of gene expression†
Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 212, Issue 1, pages 83–90, May 2007
How to Cite
Lin, J., Lai, M., Huang, Q., Ma, Y., Cui, J. and Ruan, W. (2007), Methylation patterns of IGFBP7 in colon cancer cell lines are associated with levels of gene expression. J. Pathol., 212: 83–90. doi: 10.1002/path.2144
- Issue online: 26 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 7 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2006
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30200333, 30570840
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!