These authors contributed equally to this work.
Cholestasis is a marker for hepatocellular carcinomas displaying β-catenin mutations†
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 212, Issue 3, pages 345–352, July 2007
How to Cite
Audard, V., Grimber, G., Elie, C., Radenen, B., Audebourg, A., Letourneur, F., Soubrane, O., Vacher-Lavenu, M.-C., Perret, C., Cavard, C. and Terris, B. (2007), Cholestasis is a marker for hepatocellular carcinomas displaying β-catenin mutations. J. Pathol., 212: 345–352. doi: 10.1002/path.2169
No conflicts of interest were declared.
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 7 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2006
- Ligue Nationale contre le Cancer
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!