These authors contributed equally to this work.
Transcriptional silencing of the TMS1/ASC tumour suppressor gene by an epigenetic mechanism in hepatocellular carcinoma cells†
Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 212, Issue 2, pages 134–142, June 2007
How to Cite
Zhang, C., Li, H., Zhou, G., Zhang, Q., Zhang, T., Li, J., Zhang, J., Hou, J., Liew, C. and Yin, D. (2007), Transcriptional silencing of the TMS1/ASC tumour suppressor gene by an epigenetic mechanism in hepatocellular carcinoma cells. J. Pathol., 212: 134–142. doi: 10.1002/path.2173
No conflicts of interest were declared.
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2006
- Research Grant Committee, Hong Kong. Grant Number: CUHK4066/02M (2140319)
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education, People's Republic of China. Grant Number: 20020422042
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!