No conflicts of interest were declared.
Global microRNA profiles in cervical squamous cell carcinoma depend on Drosha expression levels†
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 212, Issue 4, pages 368–377, August 2007
How to Cite
Muralidhar, B., Goldstein, L., Ng, G., Winder, D., Palmer, R., Gooding, E., Barbosa-Morais, N., Mukherjee, G., Thorne, N., Roberts, I., Pett, M. and Coleman, N. (2007), Global microRNA profiles in cervical squamous cell carcinoma depend on Drosha expression levels. J. Pathol., 212: 368–377. doi: 10.1002/path.2179
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 27 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 2006
- UK Medical Research Council and Cancer Research UK. CRUK grants; EPSRC f
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!