No conflicts of interest were declared.
The phosphatidylserine receptor mediates phagocytosis by vascular smooth muscle cells†
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 212, Issue 3, pages 249–259, July 2007
How to Cite
Kolb, S., Vranckx, R., Huisse, M.-G., Michel, J.-B. and Meilhac, O. (2007), The phosphatidylserine receptor mediates phagocytosis by vascular smooth muscle cells. J. Pathol., 212: 249–259. doi: 10.1002/path.2190
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2006
- Ministère de la Recherche, France
- INSERM, France
- Leducq Foundation, France
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!