These authors contributed equally to this study.
CD44-positive colorectal adenoma cells express the potential stem cell markers musashi antigen (msi1) and ephrin B2 receptor (EphB2)†
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 213, Issue 2, pages 152–160, October 2007
How to Cite
Schulenburg, A., Cech, P., Herbacek, I., Marian, B., Wrba, F., Valent, P. and Ulrich-Pur, H. (2007), CD44-positive colorectal adenoma cells express the potential stem cell markers musashi antigen (msi1) and ephrin B2 receptor (EphB2). J. Pathol., 213: 152–160. doi: 10.1002/path.2220
No conflicts of interest were declared.
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2006
- Initiative Cancer Research, Austria
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!