No conflicts of interest were declared.
Gene amplification is a relatively frequent event leading to ZBTB7A (Pokemon) overexpression in non-small cell lung cancer†
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 213, Issue 3, pages 294–302, November 2007
How to Cite
Apostolopoulou, K., Pateras, I., Evangelou, K., Tsantoulis, P., Liontos, M., Kittas, C., Tiniakos, D., Kotsinas, A., Cordon-Cardo, C. and Gorgoulis, V. (2007), Gene amplification is a relatively frequent event leading to ZBTB7A (Pokemon) overexpression in non-small cell lung cancer. J. Pathol., 213: 294–302. doi: 10.1002/path.2222
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2007
- European Social Fund and National Resources-(EPEAEK-II) PYTHAGORAS II. Grant Number: 7953
- SARG, University of Athens. Grant Numbers: 73/17/06, 70/4/4281
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!