No conflicts of interest were declared.
Methylmalonic acidaemia leads to increased production of reactive oxygen species and induction of apoptosis through the mitochondrial/caspase pathway†
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 213, Issue 4, pages 453–461, December 2007
How to Cite
Richard, E., Alvarez-Barrientos, A., Pérez, B., Desviat, L. and Ugarte, M. (2007), Methylmalonic acidaemia leads to increased production of reactive oxygen species and induction of apoptosis through the mitochondrial/caspase pathway. J. Pathol., 213: 453–461. doi: 10.1002/path.2248
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 19 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2007
- Ministerio de Educatioón y Ciencia, Spain. Grant Number: SAF2003-03279
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III, Ministerio de Sanidad y Consumo, Spain. Grant Number: PI060512
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!