These authors contributed equally to this work.
Expression signatures in lung cancer reveal a profile for EGFR-mutant tumours and identify selective PIK3CA overexpression by gene amplification†
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 214, Issue 3, pages 347–356, February 2008
How to Cite
Angulo, B., Suarez-Gauthier, A., Lopez-Rios, F., Medina, P., Conde, E., Tang, M., Soler, G., Lopez-Encuentra, A., Cigudosa, J. and Sanchez-Cespedes, M. (2008), Expression signatures in lung cancer reveal a profile for EGFR-mutant tumours and identify selective PIK3CA overexpression by gene amplification. J. Pathol., 214: 347–356. doi: 10.1002/path.2267
No conflicts of interest were declared.
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 4 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2007
- Spanish Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia. Grant Numbers: SAF2005-00626, SAF2005-04340
- Fondo de Investigaciones Sanitarias. Grant Number: 03/0049-03/0046
- CIBER-Respiratorio. Grant Number: ISCIII-CB06-07-0016
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!