No conflicts of interest were declared.
The contributions of oestrogen receptor isoforms to the development of papillary and anaplastic thyroid carcinomas†
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 214, Issue 4, pages 425–433, March 2008
How to Cite
Zeng, Q., Chen, G., Vlantis, A., Tse, G. and van Hasselt, C. (2008), The contributions of oestrogen receptor isoforms to the development of papillary and anaplastic thyroid carcinomas. J. Pathol., 214: 425–433. doi: 10.1002/path.2297
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2007
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 DEC 2007 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2007
- Research Grants Council of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. Grant Number: CUHK4556/05M
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong. Grant Number: 2006.1.095
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!