No conflicts of interest were declared.
Branched fungal β-glucan causes hyperinflammation and necrosis in phagocyte NADPH oxidase-deficient mice†
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2008 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 214, Issue 4, pages 434–444, March 2008
How to Cite
Schäppi, M., Deffert, C., Fiette, L., Gavazzi, G., Herrmann, F., Belli, D. and Krause, K.-H. (2008), Branched fungal β-glucan causes hyperinflammation and necrosis in phagocyte NADPH oxidase-deficient mice. J. Pathol., 214: 434–444. doi: 10.1002/path.2298
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2007
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 DEC 2007 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 16 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2007
- Swiss National Foundation. Grant Number: 3100A0-103725
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!