No conflicts of interest were declared.
Transcription factor SOX-5 enhances nasopharyngeal carcinoma progression by down-regulating SPARC gene expression†
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 214, Issue 4, pages 445–455, March 2008
How to Cite
Huang, D.-Y., Lin, Y.-T., Jan, P.-S., Hwang, Y.-C., Liang, S.-T., Peng, Y., Huang, C.-Y., Wu, H.-C. and Lin, C.-T. (2008), Transcription factor SOX-5 enhances nasopharyngeal carcinoma progression by down-regulating SPARC gene expression. J. Pathol., 214: 445–455. doi: 10.1002/path.2299
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2007
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 DEC 2007 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2007
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Numbers: NSC93-3112-B-02-038, NSC94-3112-B-002-008, NSC95-3112-B002-015
- National Health Research Institute, Taiwan. Grant Number: NHRI-96-9416BI
- National Taiwan University Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan. Grant Number: NTUH-93S080
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!