No conflicts of interest were declared.
Transcription factor SOX-5 enhances nasopharyngeal carcinoma progression by down-regulating SPARC gene expression†
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 214, Issue 4, pages 445–455, March 2008
How to Cite
Huang, D.-Y., Lin, Y.-T., Jan, P.-S., Hwang, Y.-C., Liang, S.-T., Peng, Y., Huang, C.-Y., Wu, H.-C. and Lin, C.-T. (2008), Transcription factor SOX-5 enhances nasopharyngeal carcinoma progression by down-regulating SPARC gene expression. J. Pathol., 214: 445–455. doi: 10.1002/path.2299
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2007
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 DEC 2007 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2007
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Numbers: NSC93-3112-B-02-038, NSC94-3112-B-002-008, NSC95-3112-B002-015
- National Health Research Institute, Taiwan. Grant Number: NHRI-96-9416BI
- National Taiwan University Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan. Grant Number: NTUH-93S080
This article contains supplementary material available via the Internet from the Journal http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0022-3417/suppmat/path.2299.html
|path2299-07-375SuppFigsEdit.doc||1800K||Supporting Information file path2299-07-375SuppFigsEdit.doc|
|path2299-07-375SuppMethEdit.doc||40K||Supporting Information file path2299-07-375SuppMethEdit.doc|
|path2299-07-375SuppTabsEdit.doc||33K||Supporting Information file path2299-07-375SuppTabsEdit.doc|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.