Now at the Institute of Respiratory Medicine, Pulmonary Hospital, Tongji University, Shanghai, People's Republic of China.
Mesenchymal stem cell-based angiopoietin-1 gene therapy for acute lung injury induced by lipopolysaccharide in mice†
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2008 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 214, Issue 4, pages 472–481, March 2008
How to Cite
Xu, J., Qu, J., Cao, L., Sai, Y., Chen, C., He, L. and Yu, L. (2008), Mesenchymal stem cell-based angiopoietin-1 gene therapy for acute lung injury induced by lipopolysaccharide in mice. J. Pathol., 214: 472–481. doi: 10.1002/path.2302
No conflicts of interest were declared.
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2007
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 DEC 2007 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 20 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2007
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Programme of China. Grant Number: 20050246047
- Key Project of Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality, People's Republic of China. Grant Number: 05JC14015
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!