No conflicts of interest were declared.
Differential gene expression signature between primary and metastatic head and neck squamous cell carcinoma†
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2008 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 214, Issue 4, pages 489–497, March 2008
How to Cite
Liu, C.-J., Liu, T.-Y., Kuo, L.-T., Cheng, H.-W., Chu, T.-H., Chang, K.-W. and Lin, S.-C. (2008), Differential gene expression signature between primary and metastatic head and neck squamous cell carcinoma. J. Pathol., 214: 489–497. doi: 10.1002/path.2306
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2007
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 DEC 2007 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2007
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Numbers: NSC95-2314-B-010-008, NSC-95-2314-B-195-013
- Taipei Veterans General Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan. Grant Number: V95ER2-011
Supplementary material may be found at the web address http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0022-3417/suppmat/path.2306.html
|path2306-HNSCCPMJPR2.supplement.doc||18890K||Supporting Information file path2306-HNSCCPMJPR2.supplement.doc|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.