Both authors contributed equally to this work and are listed in alphabetic order.
Expression of coronin-3 (coronin-1C) in diffuse gliomas is related to malignancy†
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2008 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 214, Issue 4, pages 415–424, March 2008
How to Cite
Thal, D., Xavier, C.-P., Rosentreter, A., Linder, S., Friedrichs, B., Waha, A., Pietsch, T., Stumpf, M., Noegel, A. and Clemen, C. (2008), Expression of coronin-3 (coronin-1C) in diffuse gliomas is related to malignancy. J. Pathol., 214: 415–424. doi: 10.1002/path.2308
No conflicts of interest were declared.
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2007
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 DEC 2007 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 18 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2007
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: 113/13-3
- Köln Fortune, Germany
- Brain Tumour Net
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!