No conflicts of interest were declared.
Expression of pentraxin 3 (PTX3) in human atherosclerotic lesions†
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2008 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 215, Issue 1, pages 48–55, May 2008
How to Cite
Savchenko, A., Imamura, M., Ohashi, R., Jiang, S., Kawasaki, T., Hasegawa, G., Emura, I., Iwanari, H., Sagara, M., Tanaka, T., Hamakubo, T., Kodama, T. and Naito, M. (2008), Expression of pentraxin 3 (PTX3) in human atherosclerotic lesions. J. Pathol., 215: 48–55. doi: 10.1002/path.2314
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2007
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 DEC 2007 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 27 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2007
- National Institute of Biomedical Innovation (NIBIO)
- New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO)
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!