No conflicts of interest were declared.
Increased MMP-2 activity during intervertebral disc degeneration is correlated to MMP-14 levels†
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 214, Issue 4, pages 523–530, March 2008
How to Cite
Rutges, J., Kummer, J., Oner, F., Verbout, A., Castelein, R., Roestenburg, H., Dhert, W. and Creemers, L. (2008), Increased MMP-2 activity during intervertebral disc degeneration is correlated to MMP-14 levels. J. Pathol., 214: 523–530. doi: 10.1002/path.2317
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2008
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JAN 2008 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2007
- Anna Foundation, The Netherlands
- Dutch Arthritis Association, The Netherlands
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!