No conflicts of interest were declared.
Differential expression of SOX17 and SOX2 in germ cells and stem cells has biological and clinical implications†
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 215, Issue 1, pages 21–30, May 2008
How to Cite
de Jong, J., Stoop, H., Gillis, A., van Gurp, R., van de Geijn, G.-J., Boer, M. d., Hersmus, R., Saunders, P., Anderson, R., Oosterhuis, J. and Looijenga, L. (2008), Differential expression of SOX17 and SOX2 in germ cells and stem cells has biological and clinical implications. J. Pathol., 215: 21–30. doi: 10.1002/path.2332
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2008
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 FEB 2008 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!