These authors contributed equally to the study.
Glioblastoma stem cells produce vascular endothelial growth factor by activation of a G-protein coupled formylpeptide receptor FPR†
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 215, Issue 4, pages 369–376, August 2008
How to Cite
Yao, X.-H., Ping, Y.-F., Chen, J.-H., Xu, C.-P., Chen, D.-L., Zhang, R., Wang, J. and Bian, X.-W. (2008), Glioblastoma stem cells produce vascular endothelial growth factor by activation of a G-protein coupled formylpeptide receptor FPR. J. Pathol., 215: 369–376. doi: 10.1002/path.2356
No conflicts of interest were declared.
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2008
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 MAR 2008 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2007
- National Basic Research Programme of China. Grant Number: 973 Project, No. 2006CB708503
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30670804
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!