No conflicts of interest were declared.
Possible involvement of the M2 anti-inflammatory macrophage phenotype in growth of human gliomas†
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 216, Issue 1, pages 15–24, September 2008
How to Cite
Komohara, Y., Ohnishi, K., Kuratsu, J. and Takeya, M. (2008), Possible involvement of the M2 anti-inflammatory macrophage phenotype in growth of human gliomas. J. Pathol., 216: 15–24. doi: 10.1002/path.2370
- Issue online: 4 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2008
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 APR 2008 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2008
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan. Grant Number: (B16390108)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!