No conflicts of interest were declared.
Heterogeneity of kinase inhibitor resistance mechanisms in GIST†
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 216, Issue 1, pages 64–74, September 2008
How to Cite
Liegl, B., Kepten, I., Le, C., Zhu, M., Demetri, G., Heinrich, M., Fletcher, C., Corless, C. and Fletcher, J. (2008), Heterogeneity of kinase inhibitor resistance mechanisms in GIST. J. Pathol., 216: 64–74. doi: 10.1002/path.2382
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2008
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 MAY 2008 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2008
- anonymous donor. Grant Number: GI SPORE 1P50CA127003-01
- Stutman GIST Cancer Research Fund
- BP Lester Foundation
- Rubenstein Foundation
- FWF Austrian Science Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!