No conflicts of interest were declared.
A chondrogenic gene expression signature in mesenchymal stem cells is a classifier of conventional central chondrosarcoma†
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 216, Issue 2, pages 158–166, October 2008
How to Cite
Boeuf, S., Kunz, P., Hennig, T., Lehner, B., Hogendoorn, P., Bovée, J. and Richter, W. (2008), A chondrogenic gene expression signature in mesenchymal stem cells is a classifier of conventional central chondrosarcoma. J. Pathol., 216: 158–166. doi: 10.1002/path.2389
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2008
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JUN 2008 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2008
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Number: 0313395
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research. Grant Number: ZON-MW VIDI 917-76-315, to JVMGB
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!