SP and PW contributed equally to this study and should both be considered first authors.
TTF1 expression in non-small cell lung carcinoma: association with TTF1 gene amplification and improved survival†
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 217, Issue 1, pages 65–72, January 2009
How to Cite
Perner, S., Wagner, P., Soltermann, A., LaFargue, C., Tischler, V., Weir, B., Weder, W., Meyerson, M., Giordano, T., Moch, H. and Rubin, M. (2009), TTF1 expression in non-small cell lung carcinoma: association with TTF1 gene amplification and improved survival. J. Pathol., 217: 65–72. doi: 10.1002/path.2443
No conflicts of interest were declared.
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2008
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 SEP 2008 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 24 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!