No conflicts of interest were declared.
Abundant expression of CXCL9 (MIG) by stromal cells that include dendritic cells and accumulation of CXCR3+ T cells in lymphocyte-rich gastric carcinoma†
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 217, Issue 1, pages 21–31, January 2009
How to Cite
Ohtani, H., Jin, Z., Takegawa, S., Nakayama, T. and Yoshie, O. (2009), Abundant expression of CXCL9 (MIG) by stromal cells that include dendritic cells and accumulation of CXCR3+ T cells in lymphocyte-rich gastric carcinoma. J. Pathol., 217: 21–31. doi: 10.1002/path.2448
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2008
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 SEP 2008 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 22 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!