No conflicts of interest were declared.
Herpes simplex virus type 1 DNA is located within Alzheimer's disease amyloid plaques†
Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 217, Issue 1, pages 131–138, January 2009
How to Cite
Wozniak, M., Mee, A. and Itzhaki, R. (2009), Herpes simplex virus type 1 DNA is located within Alzheimer's disease amyloid plaques. J. Pathol., 217: 131–138. doi: 10.1002/path.2449
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2008
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 SEP 2008 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!