No conflicts of interest were declared.
A copy number gain of the 6p arm is linked with advanced hepatocellular carcinoma: an array-based comparative genomic hybridization study†
Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 217, Issue 5, pages 677–684, April 2009
How to Cite
Chochi, Y., Kawauchi, S., Nakao, M., Furuya, T., Hashimoto, K., Oga, A., Oka, M. and Sasaki, K. (2009), A copy number gain of the 6p arm is linked with advanced hepatocellular carcinoma: an array-based comparative genomic hybridization study. J. Pathol., 217: 677–684. doi: 10.1002/path.2491
- Issue online: 31 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2008
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 NOV 2008 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2008
- Ministry of Education and Culture, Japan. Grant Numbers: 15659087, 16390107, 19390102
- New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO), Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!