These authors contributed equally to this study.
Induction of anti-tumour immunity by dendritic cells transduced with hTERT recombinant adenovirus in mice†
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 217, Issue 5, pages 685–692, April 2009
How to Cite
Chen, L., Tang, X.-D., Yu, S.-T., Ai, Z.-H., Fang, D.-C., Cai, Y.-G., Luo, Y.-H., Liang, G.-P. and Yang, S.-M. (2009), Induction of anti-tumour immunity by dendritic cells transduced with hTERT recombinant adenovirus in mice. J. Pathol., 217: 685–692. doi: 10.1002/path.2493
No conflicts of interest were declared.
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2008
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 NOV 2008 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2008
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30470797
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!