No conflicts of interest were declared.
Injury-induced sequential transformation of notochordal nucleus pulposus to chondrogenic and fibrocartilaginous phenotype in the mouse†
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 218, Issue 1, pages 113–121, May 2009
How to Cite
Yang, F., Leung, V. Y., Luk, K. D., Chan, D. and Cheung, K. M. (2009), Injury-induced sequential transformation of notochordal nucleus pulposus to chondrogenic and fibrocartilaginous phenotype in the mouse. J. Pathol., 218: 113–121. doi: 10.1002/path.2519
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JAN 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2008
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.