No conflicts of interest were declared.
Disruption of tight junctions during polymicrobial sepsis in vivo†
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 218, Issue 2, pages 210–221, June 2009
How to Cite
Li, Q., Zhang, Q., Wang, C., Liu, X., Li, N. and Li, J. (2009), Disruption of tight junctions during polymicrobial sepsis in vivo. J. Pathol., 218: 210–221. doi: 10.1002/path.2525
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JAN 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 1 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2008
- National Basic Research Programme (973 Programme) in China. Grant Numbers: 2007CB513005, 2009CB522405
- National Natural Science Foundation in China. Grant Number: 30830098
- National Natural Science Foundation in China. Grant Number: 30672061
- Nanjing Military Command. Grant Number: 06Z40
- Military Scientific Research. Grant Number: 0603AM117
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!