No conflicts of interest were declared.
Acute hypoxia and osteoclast activity: a balance between enhanced resorption and increased apoptosis†
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 218, Issue 2, pages 256–264, June 2009
How to Cite
Knowles, H. J. and Athanasou, N. A. (2009), Acute hypoxia and osteoclast activity: a balance between enhanced resorption and increased apoptosis. J. Pathol., 218: 256–264. doi: 10.1002/path.2534
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 JAN 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 23 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!