No conflicts of interest were declared.
Molecular characterization of post-transplant lymphoproliferative disorders of donor origin occurring in liver transplant recipients†
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 218, Issue 4, pages 478–486, August 2009
How to Cite
Capello, D., Rasi, S., Oreste, P., Veronese, S., Cerri, M., Ravelli, E., Rossi, D., Minola, E., Colosimo, A., Gambacorta, M., Muti, G., Morra, E. and Gaidano, G. (2009), Molecular characterization of post-transplant lymphoproliferative disorders of donor origin occurring in liver transplant recipients. J. Pathol., 218: 478–486. doi: 10.1002/path.2555
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 MAR 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 19 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2009
- Ricerca Sanitaria Finalizzata
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!