No conflicts of interest were declared.
Bone morphogenetic protein 4 is induced in hepatocellular carcinoma by hypoxia and promotes tumour progression†
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 218, Issue 4, pages 520–529, August 2009
How to Cite
Maegdefrau, U., Amann, T., Winklmeier, A., Braig, S., Schubert, T., Weiss, T. S., Schardt, K., Warnecke, C., Hellerbrand, C. and Bosserhoff, A.-K. (2009), Bone morphogenetic protein 4 is induced in hepatocellular carcinoma by hypoxia and promotes tumour progression. J. Pathol., 218: 520–529. doi: 10.1002/path.2563
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 MAR 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2008
- Deutsche Krebshilfe to AKB
- Medical Faculty of the University of Regensburg
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!