No conflicts of interest were declared.
Altered expression of MUTYH and an increase in 8-hydroxydeoxyguanosine are early events in ulcerative colitis-associated carcinogenesis†
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 219, Issue 1, pages 77–86, September 2009
How to Cite
Gushima, M., Hirahashi, M., Matsumoto, T., Fujita, K., Fujisawa, R., Mizumoto, K., Nakabeppu, Y., Iida, M., Yao, T. and Tsuneyoshi, M. (2009), Altered expression of MUTYH and an increase in 8-hydroxydeoxyguanosine are early events in ulcerative colitis-associated carcinogenesis. J. Pathol., 219: 77–86. doi: 10.1002/path.2570
- Issue online: 7 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 APR 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!