No conflicts of interest were declared.
Development of oligomeric prion-protein aggregates in a mouse model of prion disease†
Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 219, Issue 1, pages 123–130, September 2009
How to Cite
Sasaki, K., Minaki, H. and Iwaki, T. (2009), Development of oligomeric prion-protein aggregates in a mouse model of prion disease. J. Pathol., 219: 123–130. doi: 10.1002/path.2576
- Issue online: 7 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 MAY 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2009
- Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare, Japan. Grant Number: H19-nanchi-ippan-006
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: 19500309
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!